Welcome to Toronto’s Friendliest Social Dance School!
*Special event going on this Weekend: See Kizombafest page here.
Check us out – your first 2 salsa classes* are FREE to try. No obligations!
* ONLY offered during week 1 or 2 of a regular 8-week session.
We are excited to bring you salsa, bachata, and kizomba classes as well as energetic social events and festivals.
We host the popular Sunday Salsa Social, the longest running social dance party in Toronto. Every Sunday night you can enjoy 4 hours of dancing to practice what you learn in class. We also host the Red Lipstick Parties, and Toronto’s biggest events like the Toronto Bachata Festival, special intensive workshops with international instructors, and our exciting Kizombafest.
We have over 25 years of teaching experience, and our approach is very logical, progressive and suitable for beginners, advanced dancers, and everything in between.
With or without a partner, come out see what the excitement is all about! You’ll feel great, meet new people, and find yourself on a new adventure!
Events (weekly and annual)
Why you should definitely be DANCING!
6 reasons social dancing is good for your health and well-being!
1. Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba are a great way to exercise, meet new people, and put excitement into your life
2. Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba improve coordination and rhythm
3. Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba put you in touch with your sensuality and sense of style
4. Learning multiple dances like Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba means no sitting out at dance events
5. All the body isolations you learn in Salsa, Bachata and Kizombaare can be applied in other dances
6. Salsa gives you fire in your life; Bachata gives you upbeat sensuality; Kizomba is great for quieting the mind, for improving your freestyle and deepening your musicality