Specializing in classes, events and building community in Toronto’s social dance scene for over 25 years: Salsa, Mambo, Bachata, and now dedicated to Kizomba!
Welcome to GOdanz! We love to DANCE!
Drop-in anytime and Uplift, Energize,
meet new people and enjoy life!
Techie Tuesdays 8-10pm , 2nd flr
Kizomba for beginner to advanced beginner.
Workshop Wednesdays 7-9pm, 1st flr
Kizomba for intermediate to advanced.
Spicy Sundays Kizomba workshops 3-4:30pm, 1st flr
for int to adv. (Check dates)
Sunday Kizomba Variations 5-6pm, 1st flr
for adv beginner to int.
Sundays Intro to Kizomba 6:15-7pm, lower level
for complete beginners
Our popular Sunday Kizomba Social 7-10:30pm, lower level
All are welcome
Our popular Sunday Salsa Social (w/bachata and cha cha) 6 – 10:30pm, 1st flr
All are welcome. Not for complete beginners…Salsa Dura lovers.
*Coming in January! Salsa n Bachata Variations 5-6pm, 1st flr
for inter dancers, taught by Toronto’s finest instructors. TBA.
We are very active on Facebook under GOdanz, Sunday Kizomba Social, Sunday Salsa Social, Kizomba Music and Videos.
We have over 30 years of teaching experience combined, and our approach is very logical, progressive and suitable for beginners, advanced dancers, and everything in between.
With or without a partner, come out see what the excitement is all about! You’ll feel great, meet new people, and find yourself on a new adventure!
Why you should definitely be DANCING…
6 reasons social dancing is good for your health and well-being!
(We host our salsa/bachata/cha cha social but offer kizomba classes)
1. Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba are a great way to exercise, meet new people, and put excitement into your life
2. Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba improve coordination and rhythm
3. Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba put you in touch with your sensuality and sense of style
4. Learning multiple dances like Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba means no sitting out at dance events
5. All the body isolations you learn in Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba can be applied in other partner dances
6. Salsa gives you fire in your life; Bachata gives you upbeat sensuality; Kizomba is great for quieting the mind, for improving your freestyle and deepening your musicality
Questions? Email us! Info@godanz.com